Expense Manager of Employees
"We help you get rid of frustrating travel expense management by saving time, money and creating happier employees."
Why use CAPTIO
• An innovative solution designed to adapt to the most demanding environments
• A secure architecture, built to deliver a scalable and continuous service
• We are with you before, during and after the project. And we grow together
• Expand customer satisfaction: 95.5% of our customers renew service year after year
• Tool designed to scale without limits (1.3M tickets managed per month, +65K monthly reports, etc.)
• Multi-country deployment capability
• Multi-currency (136 currencies) and multi-site management process
• Automatic multi-language expense reading (OCR+ICR engine with reading in 202 languages)
• Platform available in 10 languages. (Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Catalan, Portuguese, Japanese, Basque and Galician)
• Compliance with local regulations. (We comply with more than 15 European regulations)
Service adapted to your needs
- Conditional approval flows
- Advanced alerts to ensure compliance with your company’s spending policy
- Integration with your company’s systems. (ERP, payroll, etc.)
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Solution adapted to SII (Immediate provision of information)
- Data analysis for decision making (BI)
- Image adapted to the Look & Feel of your company
- Delegation of responsibilities, advances and many other functionalities. See all features
- Architecture that guarantees a high availability service.
- Hosted in the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Periodic security audits (annual Pentest, etc.)
- Continuous monitoring through structure control systems and tools
- ISO 27001 (world standard)
- Adaptation to the GDPR
"Integrate CAPTIO into your SAP ERP to speed up ticket management and accelerate your business."
The configuration of the solution includes telephone and remote support, during the commissioning process. Preferably through our Jira incident management tool. We also have a face-to-face service adapted to the needs of the company.
Among the main functions that our technical advisors will perform, we can highlight:
- Consulting: Prior to the installation of the solution, a consultancy will be carried out to know the SAP system of the company and explain the operation of the solution.
- Implementation: An SAP expert advisor will carry out the implementation of the solution in the ERP.
- Configuration: the configuration of the solution will be carried out by SAPmee personnel specialized in that solution.
Robustness of the solution: Once the start-up is done, an analysis will be carried out to guarantee the correct configuration of the solution.
- Formation: the solution includes 1 hour of training for the Key-Users of the CAPTIO tool.